Read Carefully before you Sign!
This agreement is made between the ‘coachee’ and Ebiere Bolu (the ‘coach’) for a number of coaching sessions.
The purpose of the coaching relationship is to support the coachee to achieve their goals. Coaching is a non-therapeutic intervention intended for coachees who wish to enhance their performance or improve their work or personal situation.
Either the coachee or the coach is able to exit the coaching relationship without giving any reason, subject to appropriate notice being given. Please note that any fees paid are non refundable but can be transferred to another session or service owned by Ebiere Bolu with a cancellation fee included.
1. Coachee is responsible for creating and implementing their own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach.
2. Coachee understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Coach will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider.
3. Coachee agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance, and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
4. Coachee is to make a full payment to the coach for the coaching services and products supplied to the coachee (in one instalment or through a previously agreed payment plan) and understands that if any live coaching sessions are missed due to the coachee's unavailability that the fee is non refundable.
5. If you cancel any service (group course, 1-2-1 coaching, consultation session, etc.) 24 hours before the session then please note that any fees paid are non refundable but may be transferred to another session or service provided by Ebiere Bolu with a cancellation fee included (cancellation fee is dependent on the notice given). Any cancellation within 24 hours of a service will lead to no refund and no funds transferrable.
6. Cancellation of the coaching program within a coaching month will lead to only a partial refund if the refund request is granted (See our refund policy). A cancellation fee will be incurred.
7. The Coach agrees to keep all conversations and information with the Coachee private and confidential, as allowable by law. No personal information will be shared with anyone without the Client’s express permission. Exceptions may be made if there is an imminent threat of serious injury to oneself or someone else.
8. The session recordings will be shared with Coachee if requested and both the Coach and the Coachee agree to not share these recordings with anyone else.
Let’s Work Together
Complete the form below to sign the contract.