Read Carefully before you Sign!
This agreement is made between the ‘Client’ and Ebiere Bolu (the ‘consultant’) for a number of Consultation sessions.
The purpose of the consultation relationship is to support the Client to achieve their goals. Consultations are a non-therapeutic intervention intended for Clients who wish to enhance their performance or improve their work or personal situation.
Either the Client or the consultant is able to exit the relationship without giving any reason, subject to appropriate notice being given. Please note that any fees paid are non refundable but can be transferred to another session or service owned by Ebiere Bolu with a cancellation fee included.
1. The Client is responsible for creating and implementing their own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Consultant is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Consultant.
2. The Client understands that Consultation is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Consultant will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider.
3. The Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance, and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
4. The Client is to make a full payment to the Consultant for the Consultation services and products supplied to the Client (in one instalment or through a previously agreed payment plan) and understands that if any live Consultation sessions are missed due to the Client's unavailability that the fee is non refundable.
5. If you cancel any service (group course, 1-2-1 coaching, consultation session, etc.) 6 hours before the session then please note that any fees paid are non refundable but can be transferred to another session or service owned by Ebiere Bolu with a cancellation fee included (cancellation fee is dependant on the notice given before the session).
6. Any cancellation within 6 hours of a service will lead to no refund and no funds transferrable.
7. The Consultant agrees to keep all conversations and information with the Client private and confidential, as allowable by law. No personal information will be shared with anyone without the Client’s express permission. Exceptions may be made if there is an imminent threat of serious injury to oneself or someone else.
8. The session recordings will be shared with Client if requested and both the Consultant and the Client agree to not share these recordings with anyone else.
Let’s Work Together
Complete the form below to sign the contract.